"Escape Artist Package" Included. The differences between the standard Deluxe models and the top of the line Zinger Professional Aluminum Dog Crates has to do mainly with its heavy duty door construction (Escape Artist Package). On any crate the door is consistently the weakest point and "Houdini" dogs typically target this area in their attempt to escape. In the Professional series we have re-enforced the door with extra bars, welds and bracing. As an added layer of security in the Professional series we have added a secondary locking plate to the door frame and to add extra value we also include a set of Heavy Duty Handles (3000 and 4000 Models also Include a Soft Foam Mat). Each door has a full length piano hinge and can be mounted to open left or right. The Professional line of aluminum dog boxes are designed to be the most secure and safest of the Zinger crates.
ZINGER™ Professional 3000 - Weighs 29lbs and measures 21”W x 24”H x 30”L. This size will accommodate small to medium sized dogs (small labs, bulldogs, etc.)
ZINGER™ Professional 4000 - Weighs 35lbs and measures 24”W x 28”H x 36”L. This size will accommodate large sized dogs (labs, boxers, sheppards, pitbulls, etc.)
ZINGER™ Professional 4500 - Weighs 38.5lbs and measures 24”W x 30”H x 38”L. This size will accommodate large sized dogs (labs, boxers, sheppards, pitbulls, etc.)
ZINGER™ Professional 5000 - Weighs 49lbs and measures 28”W x 32”H x 40”L. This model which features our double locking door is designed for the large to extra large breeds.
- Strong and Lightweight, Zinger aluminum dog crates offer incredible strength at one third the weight of steel. Unlike plastic and wire crates which easily crack and bend and need to be frequently replaced, Zinger crates are built to last a lifetime.
- Aluminum Construction – ZINGER™ crates are constructed from lightweight aircraft grade aluminum which is known for its durability and strength. Aluminum crates are perfect for dogs who often destroy or break out of plastic and wire crates. While built to be strong and secure, Zinger crates are light enough to be handled by one person with little effort.
- Lockable Slam Latch – Each door comes with a flush mounted slam latch which is keyed for added security while you are away from the crate. Rest assured that someone cannot simply open the crate and walk away with your dog. Made from strong "stainless steel" for durability and to prevent corrosion.
- Ventilation – A Zinger crate is fully vented down each side and along the back wall to provide maximum comfort for your dog. Our open design allows air to pass freely thru the door aided by the triple rows of lower and upper vent holes which surround the crate. By its very nature aluminum quickly dissipates heat making it a great material to construct dog crates provided there are enough air holes. Lots of adequate venting ensures your dog will remain safe while in its crate.
- Airline Travel Approved* - ZINGER™ crates exceed the strength and ventilation requirements by most airlines. By installing our optional "Airline Rails*" the crate can be used to ship a dog by air. Strong aluminum crates will not bust or be broken by rough handling or shifting cargo loads thereby safe guarding your dog on route. When shipped in a Zinger crate your dog is protected.
- Stainless Steel Hardware – Lock and mounting hardware are made from stainless steel to eliminate rusting and corrosion.
- Modular Design – All ZINGER™ crates can be coupled side by side or stacked atop one another to form multiple dog crate systems or kennel banks.
- Beautiful Finish – ZINGER™ crates are finished in a durable “Silver Hammertone” powder coat both inside and out. The secret to this tough finish is the high temperatures in which it is "baked on" so that it will not wear off. By powder coating the inside as well as the outside it protects your dogs coat from discoloration. Coat discoloration is common when a dog sits in an untreated aluminum crate. The bare aluminum oxidizes and the residue rubs off onto the dog resulting in a grey silvery color. This will not happen in a Zinger crate.
- Lightweight & Spacious – The ZINGER™ 3000 weighs 29lbs and measures 21”W x 24”H x 30”L. This size will accommodate dogs up to 80lbs.
- Super Solid Doors – Reinforced with solid bars and welded for extra strength the door is built to hold your "Escape Artist". A full length piano hinge and striker plate is standard and the door can be easily reversed to allow left or right hand opening.
*Zinger Products Ship Directly from the Manufacturer. Zinger Only Ships Once a Week on Thursday.